I was the lead for the Philadelphia sequence of World War Z at Cinesite. The sequence consisted mainly of open environmental work with street scenes with packed traffic and crowd work with digi zombies chasing predominantly real people.
- Mentored the team in setting up the pipelines
- Advised the shader R&D department on optimal methods for lighting with spherical harmonics.. …
- Researched and built pipelines around VRay and PRman
- Built a number of lighting rigs for the artists to use for the street lighting,
- Lookdev’d a lot of car assets