Came onto the show as a senior lighting TD but ended up taking on a number of roles.
- Shot a 32bit texture pipe on location and painted all the textures for the Greenwich ship to water touchdown sequence.
- Fluid FX for for some shots (whitewater sims)
- Developed a POP based whitewater solver to avoid DOP limitations for an exceedingly large sim
- Lit all the Greenwich water shots
- Developed a wind/calm region mapping system for the ocean displacement tools
- Particle R&D on the end sequence to achieve the desired look